Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ok as most of you all know i am a gemini, and by nature i love to talk. I have a passion for the gift of gab.
Well i love the internet and chatting with people. And i love to chat with folks from all over the world. At least i did until it seems like every single male in africa wants to marry me.
Now i know i am not ugly but i am not Halle foine either...
It is not flattering nor is it wanted attention from these men. And its not just from one country in africa its seems to come from several from northern Africa to the south.
It is beyond irritating when they think that they got something black men in the USA dont have. WTF ever.... i dont want a long distance relationship let alone with some one half across the freaking world....
Good lawd what do you think i am going to help you get your green card? Uh in the words of Whitney HELL TO THE NAW you are not using me to get to the USA.

Besides i am dating some one, which does not seem to satifsy them. They try to tell me how they are better than my sweetie. Well thats when they go on Igg.... but my ignore list is getting full *laffs*.

I just had to vent and tell some body lol

No comments: