Friday, February 04, 2005

my hunny told me i should do this since i dont blog much
post up all the silly bp notes i get...
so sit back and enjoy

Hi there. Nice profile. I just joined and was lookign to find someone to chill with, have fun and hang out with and have sex with too. I mean if we click all this would happen and I was hoping we can get to know each other moreI am not seeking a girlfriend just a close friend with benefits. I dont have a pic up yet but you can check out my page for some more info.and if you are down then call me at *yeah he left is #*
Rico

Now what the hell makes you think i want to be your fuck buddy? You get snaps for being honest but damn.... it aint my cup of tea...

next

HEY WUZ UP I WONDER HOW GOOD U TASTE>?

wtf? how fucking rude.... was he expecting a response to that note?
i hope not

No comments: